Hospice Care & Personalized Pet Memorial Services
From Trusted Professionals in Bloomington IN
Caring for pets at every stage of life means Arlington Heights Veterinary Hospital is available for end-of-life care for your animal companion. Hospice care, compassionate euthanization procedures, a range of pet memorial options, and grief support options are all available from our trusted practice.
- Veterinary Hospice Care
- Our veterinarians provide walk-in care for patients nearing the final phase of life. We consult with owners every step of the way to make sure their pets receive the treatment they need, catering to what our clients want.
- Pet Euthanasia
- Euthanization can sometimes become an option in these final stages. We take the time necessary to consult with owners and clearly explain all the options so you know exactly what to expect.
- Pet Cremation & Memorial Services
- Through Pet Angel Memorial Center, we are also able to offer clients a number of unique and personalized options for remembering a beloved animal companion. These include cremation services as well as a selection of fine urns and other vessels for preserving remains. Please visit the link to Pet Angel Memorial Center for more information on cremation and memorial options, and be sure to contact us with any questions.
- Dealing With the Loss of an Animal Companion
- To assist owners through what can often be a very difficult time, we make sure to have supportive resources on hand for coping with pet loss and moving forward. Be sure to look through our pet loss library for more helpful advice.